Actualización de pases 2020
It is with great sadness that we have to share the latest news regarding the continued changes and restrictions being implemented by the State of Virginia and Virginia Dept. of Health. Although Maui Jack’s Waterpark is allowed to open on July 1 as previously released, the restrictions will look much different than we had planned. In addition to a capacity restriction of 50% (750 people), they have added the closure of all Slides and Splash features (Kiddie Island). These restrictions do not presently have a specified ending date. They could be in place for the remainder of our 2020 season, or they could be lifted at any time.
Until, or unless these added restrictions are lifted, below is a list of accommodations we will be making (either for the remainder of our 2020 season, or until restrictions are lifted):
- We will be closed to the public until these restrictions are lifted
- For KOA guests, we will remain partially open. KOA staff will have more information at check-in on how to get unlimited access during your stay.
- We will also remain open for Season Pass holders (again, only with access to the Lazy River until the above restrictions are lifted) and with an extension on your season passes through September 2021.
- For details on birthday parties, group business or Splash for Cash, please reach out to Heather: email@example.com
- Keko’s Bar and Grill will remain open to the public
- Our new hours will be: 10am-6pm, daily